Evolve at the Emerging Tech Capital
Digital insights for the brave new world of bars and restaurants.
The first Evolve virtual event will take place on November 10 and November 17, 2020 and will include partially-recorded education at Jack Rose Saloon in Washington D.C.
Far more than just the seat of government, Washington D.C. is a center for the arts, media, and technology. This year, the city’s been through a lot! Evolve kicks off with a focus on technology and starts the dialogue on how to work with your local government.
By attending you will learn:
- The state of the industry from Washington’s point-of-view
- Ways that you can invest in technology to reshape the customer perspectives of indoor dining and consumption
- Digital marketing strategies: Ad campaigns to gain and social media to retain
- How to cut out the middlemen like UberEats by using direct orders
- Ways business owners just like you are surviving and thriving amid restrictions
- How to work with your local government so that everyone wins
Get to know Washington D.C.
- Washington D.C. is home to 700,000 people.
- The official drink is the ‘Rickey.’
- Washington D.C. typically has the highest GDP per capita in the entire country!
- Before 2020, there were about 2,500 bars and restaurants in D.C. Now there are about 2,100.
- Almost half of the businesses (including bars and restaurants) in Washington D.C. are owned by a racial minority!
- Washington D.C. residents drink more wine per capita than any other city in the U.S.
- Up to 29% of patrons think that dining-in as opposed to ordering out carries a large health risk.
- Most small businesses reported losing at least 40% of revenue during the pandemic.
Top 3 Reasons to join Evolve in November
Learn how to adapt to the changing market by investing in technology.
Obviously, a lot has changed in 2020. Regardless of how much your bar or restaurant has embraced technology in the past, it’s time to go a step further. Hear from world-renowned consultants and real D.C. area operators on technical solutions that are worth the cost.
Get a crash course on digital and social media marketing in order to drive demand.
Digital and social media marketing are more critical than ever. If you don’t have the right presence on the web, you could be missing out on thousands of potential customers and hundreds of potential brand advocates. Learn the latest on how to market your establishment in a digital age.
Learn how to boost your revenue with fresh to-go programs and direct orders as opposed to third parties.
Some businesses could be missing out on thousands by failing to have a “direct order” option. Are you one of them? Get anywhere from 15% to 35% more, per order, by learning how to cut out the middleman. Additionally, learn how to keep people coming back with creative to-go programs.
With new restrictions and colder weather, many establishments are going to get ghosted. Don’t be one of them! Watch D.C. on-demand today.