The Las Vegas Food & Beverage Evolution
Tips and menu trends to make your restaurant hit the jackpot.
Mark your calendar for February 22 as Evolve embarks on a food and beverage journey and virtually travels to Las Vegas, Nevada (also home to Nightclub & Bar Show).
You probably know Las Vegas as a lot of things: A world capital for gambling, entertainment, and conventions. But did you know that Vegas has a serious reputation among foodies?
Don't miss learning about the latest food and beverage insights from real operators just like you. Take notes on the secret sauce to keep your establishment on top of moneymaking trends and efficiencies. Register here
Getting to Know Las Vegas
- About 650,000 people live in Las Vegas, with 2.2 million in its metropolitan area.
- Most of the areas in and around the infamous Strip actually fall outside of Vegas’ official city limits.
- The proper term for someone who lives in Las Vegas is, “Las Vegan.”
- Las Vegas’ economy is based on, you guessed it, tourism, gambling, and entertainment.
- Move over, Paris! You can often find Las Vegas on lists of “Top 10 food destinations in the world.”
- Las Vegas is home to the world’s largest cannabis dispensary.
- When viewed from space, Las Vegas is the brightest spot on Earth!
- Because of the unique economy, Las Vegas has struggled with high unemployment rates throughout the pandemic, but things are starting to turn around.
- To aid Las Vegas’ comeback, local inventors are close to developing an air purifier that can completely destroy COVID-19.